scam on website w/ Vibrant Smile.Supposedly free 14dy trial-but starts w/date of order!No invoice or contact#no info to call or return product(was garbage)trying to get help from bank n advised callFTC#877-382-4357 or Federaltradecommission.com.This co needs to be taken down n refund the $$$.The online ad was a supposedly recommendation from thrilled customer using both products together.Now the other co denies any knowledge of Vivid White.

Shipping label says FCM W/ or proc ctr Chicago but mailed from zip 33020.due to the difficulty I had trying to contact them i never returned the first shipment, even tho the product was subpar. The shipment includes 4 vials of "whitening gel",mouth trays,case and instruction guide. The "gels" were so watery that one had already leaked out upon arrival, and the other one i tried poured out all over, burned my mouth, so that I had no interest in using the others. I am furious that a company can continue to mail me a defective product and that I have no way to contact them, although my bank continues to debit my account.

off to the bank now to see what I can do, but I strongly urge prople to make the effort to complain to the FTC.I was 1st advised to call FDA who referred me to FTC.

Had an Experience with Vivid White Smiles?

Comments

EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more