scam on website w/ Vibrant Smile.Supposedly free 14dy trial-but starts w/date of order!No invoice or contact#no info to call or return product(was garbage)trying to get help from bank n advised callFTC#877-382-4357 or Federaltradecommission.com.This co needs to be taken down n refund the $$$.The online ad was a supposedly recommendation from thrilled customer using both products together.Now the other co denies any knowledge of Vivid White.

Shipping label says FCM W/ or proc ctr Chicago but mailed from zip 33020.due to the difficulty I had trying to contact them i never returned the first shipment, even tho the product was subpar. The shipment includes 4 vials of "whitening gel",mouth trays,case and instruction guide. The "gels" were so watery that one had already leaked out upon arrival, and the other one i tried poured out all over, burned my mouth, so that I had no interest in using the others. I am furious that a company can continue to mail me a defective product and that I have no way to contact them, although my bank continues to debit my account.

off to the bank now to see what I can do, but I strongly urge prople to make the effort to complain to the FTC.I was 1st advised to call FDA who referred me to FTC.

Had an Experience with Vivid White Smiles?

Comments

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more