scam on website w/ Vibrant Smile.Supposedly free 14dy trial-but starts w/date of order!No invoice or contact#no info to call or return product(was garbage)trying to get help from bank n advised callFTC#877-382-4357 or Federaltradecommission.com.This co needs to be taken down n refund the $$$.The online ad was a supposedly recommendation from thrilled customer using both products together.Now the other co denies any knowledge of Vivid White.

Shipping label says FCM W/ or proc ctr Chicago but mailed from zip 33020.due to the difficulty I had trying to contact them i never returned the first shipment, even tho the product was subpar. The shipment includes 4 vials of "whitening gel",mouth trays,case and instruction guide. The "gels" were so watery that one had already leaked out upon arrival, and the other one i tried poured out all over, burned my mouth, so that I had no interest in using the others. I am furious that a company can continue to mail me a defective product and that I have no way to contact them, although my bank continues to debit my account.

off to the bank now to see what I can do, but I strongly urge prople to make the effort to complain to the FTC.I was 1st advised to call FDA who referred me to FTC.

Had an Experience with Vivid White Smiles?

Comments