Both of these companies automatically add you to their auto-reorder program after you sign-up and pay shipping fees for a free trial. After you receive your first free trial (the package does not include a customer invoice or shipping agreement of any kind so canceling the auto-mail program and the automatic withdrawal from your bank account has already been transacted before you have time to locate the account info you sent a month ago when you ordered the free trial.

I tried to return the product to VWS and they quoted me an outrageous $46 dollar restocking fee!!!! I was told to wait for an email from VWS and then given 4 different codes to fill in and send back to VWS before I would receive a cancellation email confirmation. WHAT? So I insisted that I will not go through their process of multiple emails and to cancel my account immediately.

The rep then agreed and canceled my account while I waited on the phone. But she did no give me a confirmation #. VERY shady practices.

The Ever white Pen co was much more helpful. I received a full refund for my auto-order and told to keep it and they canceled my account at the same time.

Comments