I am So sorry that I did not read the reviews on VIVID WHITE SMILE.I have had the same problems that many others with this company.

No return address,no one to talk to that makes any sense when calling 866-777-8751 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              866-777-8751      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              866-777-8751      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.Not to mention trying to get this charge off of my account.

I hope that this company will not be in business for long with so many complaints.It should be renamed VIVID ROBBERY.I do not understand How these rip-off companies operate, once they get your cc number its youe loss.This is my last, I have paid for my vivid education.

Comments

This is really gone to far.From the 2110 listed irate consumers, that's over $183,657 in profit for this scam.

Not to mention the people who have not complained on this site, which I'm certain total another couple of hundred.

Who lives in Hollywood, Fl.,where the shipping is taking place that can actively pursue these people?I'll help !!!!!!